Friday, August 5, 2005

Stupid Power

Thursday, 3:30 pm

Ah well, so the power has just gone out again. Luckily for me, Annie and I have a swimming date at 5:00 pm, so there isn't really so much to endure before I can skidaddle to the land of rich people generators at Lake Vic. 

I'm not sure if I'll have dinner there again.. I mean, it'll start adding up. Plus, Debby is here tonight. And I'm wondering whether not having dinner was good for me. I might only have dinner every other night or something.

I've been beastly productive today. I spent the morning finally unpacking all my things, and just feeling really compelled and driven to get stuff done. My clothes are officially entirely unpacked. 

I also burned stuff from the marketing laptop onto a CD, since I seemed unable to make the external harddrive show up on my machine.

I started working on some of the signage too for the island shop. And it feels really good.

Tonight, Debby is making veggie lasagna (Yum!) and I'm heading to the Pool with Terry and Annie!

No comments:

Post a Comment