Friday, August 5, 2005

Far Far Away

This song made me think of this particular person, who I haven't heard back from recently (okay, fine, two days. I'm impatient.)

And I was like "Wow. I wonder if I'm ever going to hear from ____ again.

The thought of losing someone in my life, who clearly, to me, matters, is really, really sad.

I realized suddenly the things I might be giving up to come here, and do all this. The sacrifices you make.

Of course, the argument stands to be made as well that I'm being entirely premature. And spazmatic. Like usual. 

And also, that if they don't write back, that they're not much of a friend anyway. 

Or, conversely, hate email.


In the span of a year, though, it's bound to happen. And that just is making me a little melancholy.

No comments:

Post a Comment