Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sunday, 11:23 am

I woke up this morning and the 'net was still down, I guess because the technicians don't work on the weekends.

I had sort of a fitful night of sleep. Because we're in a city center, dogs are howling during the night and my eyes are unused to the flickering of lights across my mosquito netting. When I awoke, though, it was radiant and sunny outside and I just took a few minutes to soak it in before it becomes old hat ;) 

I still wish I could unpack... I guess just a little bit longer. 

I went to bed last night at around uh, 11 pm? And woke up at 11 am. I know I didn't really "sleep" all the way through, but I'm still feeling exhausted, and I could probably keep sleeping now if I wanted to, but instead I'm waiting for the hot water heater to gear up so I can take a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment