Saturday, July 30, 2005

Who is the African Equivalent of Montezuma?...

.... and can he wreak revenge?



I'm not gonna lie and say that I've had a solid bowel movement since I came here. Because I haven't. 

I'm not really eating anything "bad" or "weird" either. The fact is, I'm barely eating. Most of what I ingest is carbohydrates too. 

I've narrowed it down to one main meal during the day: lunch. It's because it's the one that is prepared for me by the house cook, Betty. And that's just Monday through Friday.

I don't eat dinner. Or breakfast. Unless it's there. 

Sometimes I'll have tea, but I should really consider writing it all down to see what's really going on.

It can't be good for my system, can it? I'm also not drinking even half as much water as I usually do. Could it account for my tiredness? The looseness, that is.

If there was gatorade here, I'd suggest that I drink some. But with the lack thereof, does anyone have any other suggestions?

And P.S. "Don't live in Africa" is not a helpful or requested suggestion

No comments:

Post a Comment