Saturday, July 30, 2005

When I came downstairs this morning, the bug was dead. Totally dead. I don't think it was an eggsack it secreted, whatever it was.

Also, I spent the better part of the morning on the veranda, counting my blessings because the sun coming over the hill was SO BEAUTIFUL. And then the "squee!" I'm in Africa! 

Liz is waiting for me to work, but there's a puppy curled up, sleeping on my foot which is irresistible. Not quite cute enough to make me forget that he chewed my Birkenstock, but still cute.

THANK YOU to all of you who pandered to my neediness last night and wrote me emails.

I came upstairs and Liz and Julia were watching a movie, so, uh, I just watched a movie by MYself. Star Wars Laserdisc rip, so kindly given to me before I left by reverend_dave. I heard the little mac alert sound while I was watching, so I paused and Apple-Tabbed to discover that a) everyone is weird and demented for being so enamoured with my Bug of Mysterious Secretion™ and b) that at least a few people tolerate me enough to pop in and show some letterish love. 

So yes, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment